The South Whidbey Commons is part of a network of organizations that is dedicated to meeting the needs of Whidbey Islanders of all ages.
We partner with the following organizations:
- The Readiness to Learn Foundation, which provides coordinated services for children and families in Island County and the Stanwood area.
- South Whidbey Family Resource Center, which is a partnership between family members, schools, and community organizations who share strengths and resources to create and sustain programs for children and families.
- WorkSource, which is part of the nationwide US Employment Service and helps the unemployed find work.
- Good Cheer, which operates a food bank, an item-receiving and distribution center, two general thrift stores, and a clothing boutique thrift store.
- South Whidbey 4-H
- Whidbey Island Nourishes, which helps meet the nutritional needs of those who have food insecurity in the South Whidbey Island community.
- The South Whidbey Children’s Center, which provides a developmentally appropriate, curriculum-based early learning and child care program in a nurturing, safe, and stimulating environment.
- South Whidbey Senior Services, which supports and serves a complete spectrum of seniors, from those who are healthy and actively contributing to the community to those who are frail and in need.
- South Whidbey Parks & Recreation, which provides sports and recreational facilities as well as organized activities for residents of South Whidbey Island.
If we have inadvertently ommitted your organization, please contact us.